- Addteq performs detailed discovery of the existing instance, that includes license validity check & plugin compatibility.
- Addteq upgrades the staging environment and performs smoke tests.
- If the customer has an existing staging environment, that is used.
- If the customer doesn't have an existing staging environment, a 2 week courtesy environment is provided to test the upgrade.
- Customer performs UAT on staging environment.
- Once UAT is marked successful, Addteq and the customer agree to a mutual time that works for the production upgrade since that would require downtime.
- On the day/time agreed, Addteq performs upgrade on the production environment. The customer is requested to be on stand by for post production upgrade testing.
- Post upgrade, Addteq performs smoke test and customer confirms access to application and data.
Can we downgrade staging to a lower user tier?