|"Browse" button for the Attachment|
- Get the focus onto the "Browse" button.
- Hit the space-bar key twice for the browse window to open up.
- Now the user can navigate and select the required files.
- Get the focus onto the multi user picker text area.
- Start typing the user's name/id.
- A list with matching items opens up and use the down/up arrow keys to traverse through the list.
- Hit "Enter' key to select the intended user.
- Now this user gets added to the textarea.
- To select the next user, hit "Enter" again and start typing the user's name/id.
- Once the list opens up, use the down/up arrow keys again to traverse and hit "Enter" key to select the intended user.
|Project list on Create screen|
- Initially when the Create issue screen is opened, the project list is populated with 20 values.
- If the user wants to select some other project apart from the ones in the list, then there is a “View More” option at the bottom of the list (which can be focused on by pressing the “End” key).
- Once the focus is on this option and the user hits “Enter” key, the next set of 100 projects will be populated.
- There is a “View More” option at the end of the newly populated list as well, which would help in fetching all the remaining projects and add it to the list